Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lead Me!


"Mommy, mommy, it's time for my walk!! Arf, arf!"

I've come across a few of these Avant Garde retractable dog leashes in some pet boutiques and bumped into a design that I just couldn't resist. The handle is very well designed and ergonomically easy to hold, and the retractable leash locks with a click. Five stars for a well-designed, yet very practical doggie lead for $39. My small lead extends up to 9 ft. and holds up to 14 lbs. (I think they have larger sizes too.) The black nylon lead matches any collar or harness design, and is also nice in the rainy weather.
I bought the pink Prep design, but they have more macho designs like Rambo shown here. Go to the 26barsandaband.com website to check the designs and shop! You can get a 15% off coupon if you sign up on their site.

2 comments:

fffabulous said...

Oh my!!! Those are super extra cute. I'd even say: totally fffabulous;) Love the camouflage pattern! Do they have an LV pattern too???

Fivestars said...

Thank you Lady ffabulous! Funny that you mentioned the LV pattern as I was about to feature a "Monogram" product tonight. Stay tuned!!! You need to start desiging for doggies too, we need more fffabulous designs :-)