Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ciao Bella!



Allow me to introduce my friend Lisa's gorgeous Chihuahua, Bella!

"Ciao! My name is Bella and I'm an energetic princess. My mommy loves to dress me in my cute sweaters, and I've gotta say my wardrobe is VOGUE! Just cuz I'm tiny, people tend to think I'm a frail little doggie, but let it be known, I do rule!! Giggle.

The other day my mommy thought I wanted a sibling and brought home, a Yorkie. Geesh those Yorkies have so much HAIR!!! She was sweet and all, but I knew I had to let everyone know that I'm the princess around here and there is no such thing as "second-in-line." But they kept petting her so I decided to retreat to my house and send my message. U see, I wouldn't mind a BF or a large dog, but having another petite breed around the house is a no, no!! I need to protect my VOGUE wardrobe and just don't believe in sharing. Can u imagine all that hair on my sweater and they'll definitely stretch, she is chubbier than me. I think she should rent her stuff from ELLE. She's more casual so I think it suits her. Anyhow, mommy and daddy got the message (hurray!) and I'm still an only child. Of course I can be nice and still do play dates if she promises to behave. See you again!"

1 comment:

fffabulous said...

Bella is too cute!!!