Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boo a.k.a. Snow White & Pal




OMG, I found out that Erica, a colleague at work owns a Coton!! How crazy is this since these breeds are so rare! Today Boo, Erica's darling Coton is guest blogging on Doggielicious. Welcome Boo!

"Arf, arf! Nice to meet you, I'm Pikaboo, a.k.a. “Boo”, a Coton de Tulear (left pic.)

When my mommy decided to get a dog, my grand mommy went all the way and did some serious digging to compare different breeds. They found out Cotons were incredibly cute, don't shed much and have very few health problems. Too good to be true! After learning that Cotons rock, they went on a quest to find me and I totally melted when mommy and grand mommy cuddled me for the first time. You know the warm, fuzzy feeling you get when you fall in love? I knew immediately that I belonged with them!!! Since then, I'm one happy camper with tons of energy and just love to socialize.

My playtime with Zoe, my grand mommy's Yorkie (right pic.) is a riot! She's a brunette, five years younger than me by human age, but since I'm "Snow White" I usually steal the show. You know what I mean, blondes have more fun ;-) When we're together, Zoe loves to follow me around and always wants my toy. Man, so much for lil' sisters! One thing we're always competing over is grand mommy time. I think it's a bit unfair cuz Zoe gets to live with her and I only get to see her once in a while. But oh well, lil' Zoe is too young to understand what "share" means, so I usually let it go.

I'm excited to learn that the owner of this blog is going to get a Coton and can't wait to meet my new pal. I'll need to connect with my new pal on dogster.com when she's adopted and show her how to upload her profile. Ooops, my Bowberry calendar alarm is telling me it's time for dinner so gotta run now! Zoe has the new iBone 3G so I'll have to check out Doggielicious blog on her gadget soon. She said she likes the widgets since they're very paw-friendly. TTYL!"

3 comments:

fffabulous said...

Nice meeting you, Boo! And this is the cutest post EVAR!!!:)

Unknown said...

ahaha... now I knew you could do vallewag, but not the delightfully doggielicious Boo... WOL (now that means 'woofing out loud') Will be waiting to hear from Lola - hopefully, in the near future...

Anonymous said...

This is soooooo cute! I love it....it is sooo Boo's 'voice'...such a proud Coton owner I am! :)