Monday, July 21, 2008

Peek-a-Boo!



Awwww, these are the cutest dry dog food containers on earth! The CROCK is an absolutely adorable creation by Italian super designer, Stefano Giovannoni. Now your dog won't be the only one in all smiles at feeding time!! BTW, if the name sounds familiar, yes, Giovannoni is also contracted by ALESSI, Italy's great kitchen/household item manufacturer (you can read about his other ALESSI kitchen items on my other blog: http://recommendthebest.blogspot.com/.) The $39 CROCK can store dry food, dogggie treats and the tail detaches as the spoon, LOL. Sure it won't hold a huge bag of food, but you can keep this container near the feeding station as a "handy" version (dimensions are 8.5" x 11.25".) I can't wait to get mine and since I can't decide which color, I think I'll order both!!!!

No comments: