Monday, July 21, 2008

Simply Fido



I don't have my dog yet but every time I pass a pet store, I'm getting sucked in and spending tons of time checking out possible acquisitions for my new pal-to-be. I'm having the "expecting mommy" craves and in my case, it's not salty food but cravings for dog shops!!!!

Using Yelp, I've been listing top local doggie shops and the other day I spent an hour at Bowlicious doggie boutique in the Stanford Mall (Palo Alto, CA.) Unfortunately, I couldn't buy any of the cute clothes they had on sale as I don't know the exact size of my dog, but I walked away with a Simply Fido organic dog toy which is the most plush stuffed animal I've ever held. The all natural fabric toy uses an organic dye that is totally safe and harmless to your dog, this is totally smart! Lately with the China tot toy scare, this certainly caught my eye and I snatched up a petite lemon-yellow bunny that I'm sure my new companion will love. Boy do I spoil!

No comments: